Strategic Investments in Technology
Key investments in technology have allowed our company to react quickly to our customers’ dynamic requirements.
- Investments in advanced data analytics and information systems drive efficiencies in the product manufacturing lifecycle.
- Advances in autonomous welding and cutting platforms increase the reliability and consistency of product construction.
- Technologies such as advanced shipping tags, RFID and IoT drive better process predictability and quality.
- Facility advances decrease handling and drive efficiency.
Creating Greater Value Through Transparency
EPIC MATVIS provides clients access to advanced project analytics, fixed reports, secure file data exchange, and more.
- Powerful analytics engine with drill through decision support
- Detailed reporting on demand
- Secure document exchange and collaboration
- MATVIS Track and Trace Powered by Jovix allowing for material visibility and control throughout the pre-installation lifecycle
Maintain Visibility From Fab to Install
MATVIS Track & Trace is an RFID-based solution for pipe spool visibility from fabrication to installation and it’s powered by Jovix® – an award-winning Material Readiness™ application designed specifically for industrial construction.
By digitizing and automating the manual, paper-based data collection of construction’s past, MatVis Track & Trace provides real-time visibility to all stakeholders throughout your supply chain. Employing a combination of web-based server software, mobile devices, and smart RFID tags, MatVis Track & Trace removes impediments to productivity and ensures workers have the pipe spools they need in order to spend more time on tools.
Benefits of MATVIS Track & Trace
Reduced Construction Costs
Reduced direct and indirect labor and cuts materials spending
Ability to find pipe spools efficiently in the Laydown and on the Work Front directly impacts time on tools
Insight into pipe spool status and location earlier and later than ever before
Backed by Jovix, including use on 5 continents, 10 countries, 45 projects, 300+ sites, $300B+ TIC, 3.5M+ materials tracked, 4300+ users
Continuous research on product improvements and enhancements from the latest technologies
Leverage “Logic Rules” for location and status updates as tags are read by readers
Ease of Use
MatVis Track & Trace provides all components for a full turnkey solution
Pipe spool status serves as a proxy for Work Package constraints