Commitment to Quality
As a quality conscious organization, all Epic Piping employees are committed to achieving maximum customer satisfaction with the highest quality to every service and product we deliver.
Our facilities and employees have achieved the highest quality credentials available to the pipe fabrication industry, continuously investigate system and product deficiencies, and aggressively measure to drive improvement throughout the business.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- ISO 14001:2015 Certified
- Quality management system; corporate certification – one quality system.
- Facilities have ASME code designator “U”, “S” & “PP” stamps.
- ASME issued certificate of authorization.
- Pressure Piping:
- ASME B31.1 boiler external piping (S)/(PP) – Livingston, San Marcos & UAE.
- Boiler components:
- ASME section I power boilers (S) – Livingston & UAE
- Pressure Vessels:
- ASME section VIII div. 1 (U) – UAE
- AWS – CWI or ASNT SNT – TC – 1A certified.
- ASNT NDT Level III (RT, MT, PT, UT, LT & ET). All NDT personnel are certified by in-house ASNT NDT level III.
- NDT personnel certification procedure and all NDT procedures are prepared and issued for use.
- CS, LTCS, P5, P9, P11, P22, P91, stainless steel (304, 316, 321 etc.) and nickel alloys weld procedures qualified per ASME Section IX & B31.3 codes.
Inspection Management System
Epic’s state-of-the-art Inspection management system (IMS) platform assures our employees have a single source of the truth to guarantee the highest levels of quality control.
- Engineering Toolset Integration – Automated import of weld data from upstream engineering processes.
- Equipment Calibration – Verification of gauges used for Inspection & Testing; calibration due date report.
- Welder Qualification – Verification of welder/welding operator qualification for each weld made; welder continuity maintenance.
- Weld Tracking – NDE, Inspection & testing per Customer specifications; Production welds NDE selection; tracer selection.
- Report Generation – Electronic generation of NDE, Inspection & Testing reports; NDE % completion by Project, by pipe classes; welder rejection rate; tracer log.
- Documentation– Consolidated output of all quality information in a single turnover package.