Experience an Epic Career
Epic Piping’s continued path to success can be attributed to several significant contributions and achievements, but at the center of our success lies one important quality: our employees – the very heart & soul of what do and who we are. Our employees are what makes us EPIC!
Hear testimonials from our very own Reinaldo, Blaine, Amanda, Holly and Brandon as they briefly share with you some insight on their experience working at Epic. They have a combined 15 years of experience with the company and are among several hundred dedicated employees who work at Epic. Each of them plays a pivotal role in the success of our day-to-day business.
Our compensation & benefits are designed to help you manage your personal and family needs, while rewarding high-performers. We offer a robust benefits package depending on your employment status and national requirements:
- Competitive wages
- Performance-based increases
- Awards and incentives
- Medical & dental insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Disability & accident insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
* Individual benefits packages vary between operating countries. The benefits highlighted above are for US employees only and may not be available in other regions.
Grow Your Career
There are jobs – and then there are careers. Working for Epic offers you the opportunity for more than just a job. We offer you the chance to do the kind of work that makes a meaningful contribution. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in and day-out.
- Internships: The Epic internship program is designed to develop a pipeline of talent from local universities and vocational programs. Structured career tracks maximize exposure & engagement with business processes and departments to expedite orientation with Epic and the Pipe Fabrication & Distribution industry. Internships are typically conducted over an 18-month period and focused on Junior/Senior level students.
- On-Site Welding & Pipefitting Training: Epic provides qualified employees opportunities to learn a skilled trade on-site, afterhours at each of its facilities. Led by experienced master craftsmen, employees can grow their skills and take on new roles within the company.
- Epic Leadership Program: Developing future leaders is critical to our success. The leadership program is a six month strucutured leadership development course developed in partnership with LSU to prepare our employees for future leadership positions within the organization.
Supporting Our Community
Epic employees believe in giving back to our community. We sponsor many great causes and we’re always looking to help those in need.
One of the most inspiring attributes of an Epic employee is their desire to give back to the local communities. Epic encourages our employees to donate their time and resources to make a positive impact on the world.
A few examples include:
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Hurricane Relief Efforts
- Blood Donation Drives
- Food Donation Drives
- Christmas Toy Drives
- Cristo Rey Corporate Work Study Program
- Junior Achievement
- TRUCE Baton Rouge
- High School & Vo-Tech Partnerships
- Local Recruitment/Job Fairs
- Mentor/Protégé Programs